February 2, 2018
Our Global Initiatives
- G47Marketplace: Under the G47 Global Initiative banner, this intentional collaborative faith-based community marketplace, among other unique features and benefits, whereby all goods and services are exchanged in U.S. minted coins of .999 fine silver (American Silver Eagles)! Private memberships are available to both individuals and small business organizations through a sponsorship approval process.
- Global Yes2Cash: Another G47 Initiative, GY2C is a movement established as an alternative solution to an impending totalitarian system of cybercurrency control. Have you stopped to consider that the entire cryptocraze is a deep state psy-op? Bottom Line: Who stands to gain the most? Lose your cash and you lose your civil liberties. We aim to do something about it. How about you? Join us with a vote “yes” to cash!
- iCoVest: The G47 Initiative alternative to crowdfunding … the activity of our friends and family coming together in unity to CoVest seeds of empowerment to the matters of what truly concerns everyone involved in your local communities. It is the goal of the G47 community that we might allow the abundance of selfless ambition and kindness to overwhelm each and every one throughout our cities worldwide tomorrow!
- International Silver Dollar Association: Perhaps you’ve heard of ICOs (initial coin offerings) associated with cryptocurrencies. Of the more than 1,800 currently to choose from, which do you choose? Hopefully you didn’t lose your shirt with Bitcoin dropping almost half of its value in the last two months. Nevertheless, we’ve got an app for that … if you reply directly to this email in order to help you make an informed choice with this new fiat form of currency.
Now that we’ve shown you over the past several months what’s going on with the G47 Marketplace, Global Yes2Cash, and the Grain House Initiative, and now that we’ve explained Why Silver, Why Now, we would like to share with you $1,000 in silver as our way of way of honoring you and saying “Thank you!” for being a part of this great move of God and our jubilee celebration.
Opt-in for one or more of the G47 Initiative Newsletters and RSVP your portion of the Koinonia Rewards … we’ll send the first 100 responders a $10 silver redemption certificate to Give One, Get One, or set up your own IVA account for those of you not already engaged in the G47 Marketplace.
Thank you for your support!
KCT / G47 Admin team
If you read our last newsletter, you know that the purpose behind why we publish is not about gloom and doom surrounding the risks associated with holding, dealing, and/or settling with virtual or digital currency, bank holidays, bail-outs or bail-ins, or the government seizing your savings in exchange for their worthless bonds … we’ve seen it all before with one fear-based tactic or another. Instead, we offer hope … to share some good news with you … to let you know what we’ve been doing about it and what you can do in advance to prepare for when the money fails, as every fiat currency in world history has done before.
For those who prefer deadlines … no one knows the day or time. Instead, we prefer to offer lifelines, as we believe that the real key to protecting your wealth is know your options, make informed decisions, and take decisive action … before an event happens. This is the Art of War in more ways than one for those who have the eyes to see. That’s where we come in …
If you’re up to speed with what time it is in the world, what’s going on in the world and who’s behind it, then you realize that there is an ongoing war on cash and on our civil liberties with it. There has been for some time … and most are selling out on the notion of ease and convenience without giving it much thought.
Don’t get me wrong … I’m not alone in the preference for electronic means of commerce and procurement over physically traveling to a store, sitting in traffic, dealing with crowds, and actually handling cash, assuming I can find what I’m looking for with my first stop, but the slow migration away from physical cash is going to spell BIG TROUBLE for consumers worldwide if something isn’t done to stop it altogether.
Case in point: while it might be rare for me to actually have physical bills on hand, my silver dollar coin isn’t extinct yet, and it often makes for interesting conversation wherever I go. Inasmuch as many folks are enamored by tech gadgetry, I’ll venture to say that just as many are fascinated with a real silver dollar, so much so that most millennials I encounter have never seen or held one in their hands.
The statistical fact is that, in 2015, the San Francisco branch of the Federal Reserve reported that only 32% of consumer transactions were made with cash as compared to 40% in 2012. And a recent Gallup poll showed that only 24% of Americans said that they used cash in all or most of their purchases. Do you see the trend?
What you may not know is that approximately 4% of the total U.S. Money Supply in existence is in actual physical currency and that, at any given time, between one-half and two-thirds of the physical money supply of U.S. dollars is held overseas, as you might expect with a global reserve currency … the rest is virtual … digital 0s and 1s, as most of us have found it much more convenient to use our credit/debit cards or the digital wallet on our smartphone to make everyday purchases.
But, whether we like it or not, with every swipe of a card, inserting a chip, or a wave of our phone, we’re giving away valuable bits of information about ourselves … mostly our privacy and freedom. So while on the one hand the benefits of ease and convenience are compelling, on the other hand cash has also been demonized over the last several decades because regulators in one form or another find it extremely difficult to track. Obviously it must be only criminals who want to keep their activities off the radar of government, hackers, and marketers … NOT! Ironically, banks are still the preferred method through which to launder money. Sounds like the fox watching the hen house storyline to me.
Nevertheless, as we mentioned in our last newsletter, anyone withdrawing and/or accepting cash as a payment for anything over $10,000 must file a form with the IRS identifying who made the exchange. No longer can you walk into a car dealer and put cash down with such an amount, or to purchase a home without an FBI investigation (true story). At least in Switzerland, it’s still shy of $100,000 without the need of reporting to any government agency.
Go here today to learn how thousands are coming together with silver from around the world to unite. Vote today to support the Global “Yes to Cash” initiative … that cannot be confiscated by any government … and learn how to become eligible for many exclusive rewards in so doing, and so much more that no other licensed authority can offer … anywhere.
If you have a bank or investment account of greater than $25,000, please read carefully.
Did you know that banks are eliminating cash withdrawals over $10,000 and $25,000 made without filing a Currency Transaction Report (CTR) and/or Suspicious Activity Reports (SAR), respectively? In fact, several KCT Family Office members have shared difficulties in pulling out as little as $5,000 … Has this happened to you?
We’ve raised this issue on more than one occasion with you before, but in light of what time it is in the world, it’s worth mentioning again … all of your financial assets such as CDs, Money-Markets, Annuities, IRAs, Investments, Pensions, and Savings accounts are at risk!
Did you know that under the current law, if your bank is failing and the U.S. government fails to bail them out, under the “Adequacy of Loss-Absorbing Capacity” mandate approved by the G20, they can take your money and convert it into shares of equity in the failing institution? These laws do, in fact, exist, and the general public has no idea that their money can be confiscated as a bank “bail-in” to save U.S. banks from closing. Why? This may be tough to swallow, but the truth is, it’s not your money … read the fine print in your contract.
On the other hand, if you think it can’t happen in my country … think back recently to 2008. And it’s already happening in other countries: Japan, Greece, and Italy, just to name a few. So what can you do?
Learn how to protect yourself from the next financial meltdown and take action before it is too late! And by too late, we mean the current system will work up until the very day that it doesn’t – by design – and then it’s too late. Don’t let the banks make you the lender of last resort, the last to be paid back, or, worse yet, your value completely evaporate with a bank failure.
When failure is imminent and options become slim, eventually they run out of options … when there’s no one left to bail out a failing bank – no government, no taxpayers, no white knight, no bondholders, no investors – nobody … except for depositors.
This is when a “bail out” becomes a “bail in” and the depositors get stuck with the bill, typically common stock, more specifically. It’s your money at stake.
So here are a few pointers that you can work with today, even if you don’t get back in touch with us for any other reason:
- Don’t simply assume that your financial institution is in good condition. Examine their financial statements and find out for sure.
- Don’t keep 100% of your savings at a single institution. Make sure you diversify in asset classes and account types, because if a bail-in ever occurs, it will typically be the largest depositors who get hit first.
- Definitely consider diversifying geographically. Avoid keeping everything in the same country, especially if that country is bankrupt, because there the bail-in risk is even much higher.
With so much information to sift through and so much in the way of opportunity out there, we understand how difficult it can be to make an informed decision. We can help … Get in touch with us today and let us know how we may serve you. Chances are, we’ve got an app for that.